In this document we provide important information on how we gather and process your personal data. We therefore recommend that you carefully read its content so you can give your consent for said information to be processed.
Who is responsible for how your personal data is processed?
GRUPOGES SERVICIOS DE CALIDAD HOTELERA S.L. (B57883449)
C/ Martí Costa, 2 1º 2º. 07013
Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
T: +34 971220081
If you wish to contact us over questions regarding your personal data, you can email us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the purpose of collecting and processing your personal data?
We collect your personal data in order to contact you and process your request through our website.
We also collect and process your personal information to send out commercial information in order to offer you products and services that match your interests.
How long will we keep your personal data for?
For the purpose of contacting you as described in the preceding paragraph, we will store your personal information for a period of two years, after which time it will be destroyed, unless we receive a request from you for it to be retained.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your data is based on the consent given by you as the data subject. When the legal grounds for processing your data are based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
We will not transfer your personal data to any third parties unless we are obliged to do so by law or you have given us your prior consent to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
You should know that, due to your personal data being processed, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to all of your personal information that we process (right to access).
- You have the right to rectify your data, either because it is inaccurate or because it has changed (right to rectify).
- You may also request for your data to be removed once the relationship between us has come to an end. In certain circumstances, the information may not be erased due to legislation that requires us to store it for a period of five years (right to cancel).
- You have the right to request that your personal is not processed data (right to oppose).
- You may also request for the processing of your data to be restricted in the following cases (right to restrict processing):
- While studying the challenge due to inaccurate data.
- If the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your data.
- When we do not need to process your data, but you need it in order to exercise or defend any possible complaints.
- If you have opposed the processing of your data, arguing public or legitimate interest, while we are analysing whether or not our reasons for processing your data prevail over your interests.
- Finally, you have the right for us to provide you with your personal data in electronic format, in a way that can be managed by you (right to data portability).
Is your personal data secure?
At GRUPOGES SERVICIOS DE CALIDAD HOTELERA S.L. we apply information security policies and standards to how we collect, process and store your data. These security measures apply to electronic and printed information alike, and guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data. If an event or incident occurs that compromises your data, we will inform you as quickly as possible.
We there ask for your consent to collect and process your data under the terms established in this document.
By checking this box I authorise GRUPOGES SERVICIOS DE CALIDAD HOTELERA S.L. to email me commercial information, offers on products and services that may be of interest to me (newsletters) about GrupoGes.